Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4 Months

Here are some of Jackson's 4 month pictures. His personality is really starting to show and he was pretty funny the other night when we took his pictures.

I think this picture is hilarious! It's like he's Joey from Friends..."how you doin'?"

Just chillin out here...
He's getting pretty good at sitting up, but has apparently decided that he should lean forward when sitting, which sometimes works out well...
And sometimes it doesn't! He clearly found this to be extremely funny!

Jackson seems to be doing well. His breathing is much improved. The ENT doctor today said that while his breathing is still a little loud, he isn't concerned. We go on Friday for our 4 month well baby visit and for a follow up from the last ear infection.
Here are a couple of pictures from Sunday morning of Jackson wearing Daddy's WVU cap.


6 comments:

MilissaBee said...

What a super cute smile.

Yeah, we should definately get together over Christmas. I will give you a call and you can let me know what time you might be free. I remember where you live, so Aidan and I will drop by for a while.

Katie said...

So cute! I don't know whether I like the face plant or the first hat picture better.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

THis post had me cracking up. I love the JOey pic and cannot possibly believe that he's 4 months already.

carriewv said...

Oh my I can see so much of you in him Jenny! So cute.

CBRESQ said...

Wow, he is really growing. I love his expressions - he looks like he is developing quite a personality. Enjoy that cute little boy.

Caroline & Tucker said...

Love the pics! You can totally see his personality in those pictures! Isn't it just the best?!? Hope you guys have a great Christmas!