Monday, February 16, 2009

6 Months

I cannot believe my tiny baby is 6 MONTHS OLD!!! He's half a year- where has the time gone??? We saw the ENT this morning and are scheduled to have tubes put in both ears next Friday morning. He said there was still a bunch of fluid in his ears, no infection, but still fluid. He said that the fluid will only get thicker over time and eventually another infection will set in. So...it's tubes for us next week. Honestly though I think tubes are for the best, there is no reason for Jackson to continuously have ear infections.
We then saw the pediatrician for his well baby visit. Jackson weighs 16 lbs. 9 oz., which is the 25th percentile in weight and he is 26 1/2 inches long, which is the 50th percentile. He's a small guy, but seems to be right on track.
We took his pictures the other night and this is one of the only ones where the blocks are where they should be!

Most of the pictures look more like this one!



After the photo session, he and Morgan got in the floor to play. I think these two are going to be partners in crime in the near future!


Finally, we hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is so adorable!! And it looks like Morgan gets along with Jackson as well as Quinn gets along with Ainsley. I guess Goldens are meant to be that sweet. I had tubes when I was very young too...he'll be fine and better off in the long run. Good luck!!

CBRESQ said...

Good luck with the tubes. I had tubes when I was little too - it did make a difference for me and I am sure it will make Jackson feel a whole lot better. Don't worry about his weight - Vivian just got up to the 25th percentile on that one, but she is growing fine. I think they will catch up eventually.