Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkins

On Sunday we took Jackson and his wagon to the Capital Market to buy some pumpkins. Fall is my very favorite time of the year, so I had been looking forward to this. Jackson had a great time tooling around the Market in his wagon!
We got home and he tried to help carry the pumpkins to the porch, but quickly found they were a little too heavy for him to carry.
Notice the change of shirts between the picture above and the pictures below- he took a header off the sidewalk into the mulch. Poor guy had mulch EVERYWHERE- it was in his mouth, his eyebrows, up his nose, in his ears- thank goodness it didn't get in his eyes...so after a quick clean up and shirt change we came out to enjoy the new pumpkins and mums on the porch. Jackson's favorite part was ripping the flowers off the mums and throwing them on the ground.
Finally, a little family picture on the front porch...


Happy Fall Everyone!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

It really is sad that you don't get into fall decorating. Poor Jackson falling into the mulch, but I guess it helped cushion the landing. As long as he isn't trying to eat the mums, I think you're safe. Great family pic!

Elizabeth said...

I love fall too!! We are going to one pumpkin patch this weekend and a couple more in the weeks to follow...we are excited to see how Ainsley likes it but I am guessing she will because Jackson did!

MilissaBee said...

Super cute. Aidan and I haven't made our annual trip to "Pumpkinville". I love baking the pumpkin seeds after carving them up.

I hope to see you at Homecoming!

Love,
Milissa

CBRESQ said...

Great pictures. I really like your fall decor. Hope you have a good halloween and I hope everyone is feeling better.