Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Promise

I promise I will post new pictures soon. Things have been pretty busy lately! I had surgery to remove my kidney stone and now I'm getting ready for trial, Thanksgiving, Jackson's Baptism and Christmas all at the same time!! HECTIC!!!!!

But everything is going well. Jackson had a good report at his well baby visit last week and weighed almost 12 lbs- we've doubled our birth weight. The respiratory issues seem to be resolving and he now is only on the apnea monitor at night. WOO-HOO!!! He is really growing and changing everyday. He has become pretty vocal and I think is getting closer and closer to rolling over. He is also smiling all the time now! He ate cereal out of bowl for the first time on Sunday evening- pictures coming soon (maybe even video if I can figure out how to do it)- and seemed to really enjoy it.

Stick with me, pictures coming soon-hopefully tonight!!!

No comments: