Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We woke up this morning, came downstairs and discovered that the Easter Bunny had hopped by last night!

Jackson was pretty excited. He had 5 board books and a First Easter bib in his basket. Plus the Easter Bunny left Jackson a bunny and blow up toy with balls in it- which is supposed to promote crawling.


Of course the first thing one must do is dump out all that colorful grass in the floor- thanks to the Easter Bunny for using the paper grass and not that plastic kind that used to be in my Easter Baskets. Then we checked out our new books. Books are a big hit around here, so they will get a lot of use.


And of course, the basket must be tasted! Everything goes in the mouth these days!! All in all, I think Jackson has enjoyed his First Easter- it wore him out, he's upstairs taking a nap.

Happy Easter Everyone!!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am glad his first Easter went so well! He's adorable. Where did you get the blow up crawling thing?? I think Ainsley needs one. She seems stuck and won't crawl! Happy Easter!

Katie said...

I'm glad Jackson had such a good first Easter. I think the Easter bunny did an excellent job at your house! Jordan has one of the things with the balls inside it, though I got it because I thought it would be less destructive than some of the other things she was trying to slam around. She still likes it.