Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick Update

Sorry no pictures with this post...but I have great news!! Jackson is officially off the apnea monitor!! WOO-HOO!! I spoke with the pediatricians office yesterday and he said after reviewing the latest report that he did not believe that apnea was a concern anymore!!!!! So last night was the first time since Jackson was 7 weeks old that he slept without being hooked up to an alarm- and he did wonderfully!
He is back in daycare today and seemed to be okay when I left. He did give me a pouty look, but there were no tears, so I think he'll do fine down there today.
We'll try to get some good pictures this weekend and get them posted. Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip, hip, hooray! That is GREAT news! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, and that Jackson continues to have better days!

PB from Linda's Office

Katie said...

I know you are relieved not to have to deal with the monitor anymore. I didn't realize Jackson had been on it so long. Maybe he'll sleep better without a bunch of sticky pads and wires attached to him.

CBRESQ said...

Great news!!!

MilissaBee said...

That is great news Jenny!

The Admiral said...

So glad you all are doing well. Jackson is such a sweet little buddy, and I'm glad to hear he's monitor-free!

-Molly