Monday, June 8, 2009

Swingin'

Weekend before last we attended the 2nd birthday party of Miss Bella. While the entire party was really nice and included a special celebrity guest (see last picture below), the hit of the party for Jackson was definitely the swing in the backyard. We have this same swing at our house attached to the deck, but I'm not sure that it compared to Bella's swing attached to the giant tree in her backyard.

Loving it!


He swung forever and laughed and giggled the entire time.


As for the special celebrity guest...Miss Bella's favorite Sesame Street character, Elmo! Jackson could have cared less about Elmo, of course he was busy swinging!

2 comments:

CBRESQ said...

He looks like such a big boy in his swing!!! Those swings are a real lifesaver - Vivian enjoys hers a whole lot (but I am not sure how much longer she can be trusted - she is now standing up in her swing from time to time and does not want to be strapped in)

I love his smile. I am sure he is keeping you two very busy chasing after him.

Caroline & Tucker said...

I think my kids would stay in the swings forever! I just need a double swing so I am not going back and forth all the time. Jackson is looking like such a little boy. He is so cute and I love the smile! I bet Elmo will be exciting next year! My kids would have loved it!