Friday, September 5, 2008

Bath Time

Now that Jackson's belly button is umbilical cord free he has gotten a few "real" baths as opposed to the wipe downs that he was getting before. Although we didn't get any pictures of the actual bath itself, here are some post bath pictures.
He really wants to hate bath time, but he always gives in and enjoys it. He really likes getting his hair rinsed. But cuddling in the towel and then getting lotioned up is really great too!


But his very favorite part is cuddling with Daddy afterwards (and I think that's Daddy's favorite part as well)!


If you all are enjoying our blog let us know! Jared and I get to see Jackson and experience his life everyday, so we are doing this blog for our family and friends (and those of you we don't know) so that you all can see and experience Jackson's life as well. If you want us to continue let us know!

6 comments:

MilissaBee said...

I love your blog. I don't know that I would have been able to keep one up when Aidan was an infant. It is great!

Kimberly said...

oh shut it! You know that we love looking at the little guy!

CBRESQ said...

I do enjoy your blog. Sorry I have not been commenting as much as I should. I know it is frustrating sometimes when you know people are checking out your blog but do not leave a comment. Trust me though, you will enjoy looking at your older posts and seeing how much he has changed over time - keep on blogging - you have one cute baby.

carriewv said...

I know it feels like sometimes no one is checking out the blog so what the heck are you doing this for?! But trust me people are looking. I'll be surprised when someone I didn't even know was reading it starts talking about something I've posted and knows all about it! Please keep it up. We enjoy it thoroughly and Noel especially loves all the pictures. (He has a hard time reading.) haha

Katie said...

We definitely want you to continue. I know it is very frustrating when no one comments. I put an ultimatum on my most recent post due to lack of comments. I love checking Jackson out on your blog and can't wait to see him more often when he starts coming to day care, even if he and Jordan won't be in the same class.

Anonymous said...

Bryce and I have checked out Jackson as well. He's quite a handsome little guy. Hope you and Jared are enjoying parenthood. From these photos, it definitely seems like you are!

I'll keep checking in!

Wendy