Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baby Shower # 2

Exactly 48 hours before the arrival of Jackson my mom threw me a very nice baby shower at my house since I was on bed rest at the time. For obvious reasons I didn't get a chance to blog about it at the time!

Miss Sarah was my big helper at this shower and we got a ton of really nice gifts from family and friends. Who knew that it would all come in handy so quickly!! The gift that has definitely come in handy so far is the Baby Papasan Chair that my parents got us- it has helped to lull a certain someone to sleep on more then one night. In fact we have taken to putting Mr. Jackson in his chair and then putting the chair in his crib at night- some nights this works better then others.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts!

So here a few pictures from the second baby shower (and a few of Jackson, since we can't have a post without a few of him!)

A great gift basket from Helen and Lisa!

I think it's obvious why Jackson came early- I think he was running out of room!


Sarah was a great helper!


And here are a few of Jackson in that fabulous papasan chair!


So cozy...


No comments: