Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's Go...Mountaineers



Just a quick post tonight because we are watching the 'Eers. We are hoping that Jackson's second WVU game goes better then his first (although it's not looking to great at the time of this post).

Not much to report on this end. We have changed formula in an effort to help Jackson's gas problem (he'll be so embarrassed in a few years!) and we are working very hard to learning to sleep in the crib rather then in the papasan chair in the crib. Some nights it goes better then others. He is much more alert during the day, so he is learning his days from his nights.

10 comments:

Katie said...

The score is a little better at the moment. At least WVU has scored more than double the points they scored in their last game- of course, since that is only 7 at the moment, that is sad... I can't wait to start seeing Jackson almost daily in the day care. I hope he gets his gas under control;) He is cute, even if he is gassy!

MilissaBee said...

I did the same thing with Aidan. He slept in the car seat in the crib for a long time. He will grow out of it. I think they just like the cozyiness.

Anonymous said...

From my experience with boys, they are NEVER embarrassed about being gassy - - it's almost like a competition for them!!!!!

PB:)

Elizabeth said...

We've got a gassy girl!! We changed formula a couple of times too but it didn't really help. She keeps us laughing with all of her big grunts and then the huge farts! What formula are you using and does it help?

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Whoops!! my last comment posted 3 times!! Sorry!!

Elizabeth

Kimberly said...

I just love him in that little shirt!!! I hope his tummy gets better.

carriewv said...

He looks cute as a button and that shirt is to die for! I feel for the little guy with the gas because I know how much that can hurt! I mean, I don't know first hand--somebody told me. haha

Caroline & Tucker said...

caroline lived off gas drops-really she did. hope you all can find something that works. enjoyed the pics!